Carrot soup with ginger, chili and coconut milk
(Recipe recommended for children older than 9 months)
- 1 kg of carrots small, clean
- 1 parsnip peeled root
- 2 onions, peeled
- 1 piece of celery, cleaned
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 potato cleaning
- 10 cm ginger, peeled
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 small red chilli, dry (hot), or to taste
- salt to taste
- 6 l water
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped
Cut carrots into large pieces and ginger slices. Put a large pot of water 6l and vegetables (carrots, parsnips, onions, celery, garlic, potato, ginger). Let boil until vegetables are soft.
Remove parsnips, onions and celery. With a vertical blender passes very well remaining vegetables.
Add coriander, cumin, paprika and salt. Mix them well, then mix in and coconut milk.
Put the pot on the fire and give a boil. Add parsley and salt suit.
This soup can eat both hot and cold. Thickens when it cools enough, so he can add a little water.
- Tasting Party Recipes & Food Tasting Party Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Celery Root Soup (recipegluadys.wordpress.com)
- Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup, 2 ways (emmaeats.com)
- Curried Sweet Potato & Fig Yogurt Soup #meatlessmonday #glutenfree (thismamacooks.com)