(Recipe recommended for children older than 6 months)
- 200 g rice
- 1 liter milk
- lemon peel
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 50 g jam
Rice is choose any dirt.
Rinse with water and place in warm water for 20-30 minutes.
Drain the water.
Put milk in a pan and when it begins to boil add rice.
Allow to simmer until reduced, stirring constantly.
Once you stop fire add sugar, lemon zest and vanilla sugar.
Once cool serve with jam on top.
- Rice to Riches! (veggloverherbaltraditions.wordpress.com)
- Classic Indian Kheer (Rice and Milk Pudding) (urbanfoodlover.wordpress.com)
- 3 Easy Science Experiments for Kids by The Kitchen Pantry Scientist (abullseyeview.com)
- Got Milk?…..Been Duped? (fit4liferbm.com)