Meatballs with dill
(Recipe recommended for children older than 1 year)
- 250 g beef
- 3 slices of white bread
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon grated carrot
- 1 egg
- one tablespoon butter
- link dill
- 250 ml tomato juice
Wash meat, cut into smaller pieces, check the tendons, bones or gristles and mincer is given by 2 times.
Soak bread in water, then squeeze.
Peel carrots, wash and gives grater with small holes.
Onions Clean, wash and chop very finely.
Mix meat with chopped onion, grated carrot, bread and egg.
Form balls that are put into a buttered pan and bake 30 minutes.
Meanwhile we in hot tomato juice, stop the fire and add chopped dill and a pinch of salt.
When meatballs are ready (catch a golden crust), remove and pour the tomato sauce over them and still bake 15 minutes.
- Honey Braised Short Ribs With Creamy Polenta And Ragout Of Winter Vegetables (romancingthebee.com)
- Christina’s Boeuf Bourguignon (transatlantictaste.wordpress.com)
- The Only 16 Kitchen Gadgets You Need (apartmentguide.com)
- Russian Borsht (Red Beet Soup) (jgousseva.wordpress.com)