Peppers stuffed with cottage cheese
(Recipe recommended for children older than one year)
Peppers stuffed with cottage cheese is an ideal preparation for your child daily needs of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients without increasing his body can not develop harmoniously. With a light consistency and taste fresh and delicious, peppers stuffed with cottage cheese can be eaten at any of the main meals of the day.
- a pound of cottage cheese
- 300 grams of cottage cheese
- ten red peppers
- three cucumbers
- 200 grams of cream
- a parsley
- a dill
- salt, basil
- three red
1. Wash peppers and clean seeds . Let them drain water.
2. Grind grated cheese and cottage cheese. Place the cheese in a bowl roomy.
3. Clean peel and cut cucumbers and cubes as small.
4. Finely chop the parsley and dill.
5. Wash tomatoes and cut them into rings.
6. Add cheese over cucumbers, chopped herbs, cream, salt and basil. Mix vigorously until you get a homogeneous cream.
7. Fill the peppers with cream cheese and cover them with one slice of tomato.
Peppers stuffed with cottage cheese can be eaten immediately after cooking and later. If you put them in the fridge, would be sure to cover them with foil food.