Pate potatoes and olives
(Recipe recommended for children older than two years)
Potatoes and olive pate with a few slices of bread is a tasty and healthy snack, ideal for your child picky. Prepare potatoes and pate and olives you to enjoy in the shortest time with your baby healthy and nourishing snack.
- four potatoes
- 200 g of pitted olives
- a small onion
- a red pepper
- two tablespoons of butter
- two cups of cream
- a parsley
How to cook potatoes and olive pate?
In less than an hour, potato and olive pate is good enough to enjoy. Here’s what to do:
1. Clean the potatoes and put them to boil in salt water.
2. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and parsley and olives and peppers cut into cubes.
3. After cooking, crush potatoes as for mashed potatoes. Keep a few tablespoons of water in which they cooked.
4. Potato pasta add cream, butter and salt and mix.
5. Add olives, parsley, onion and pepper and mix vigorously. Leave to cool for half an hour.
For a better taste and a full meal, you can serve the potatoes and olive pate with tomato slices.