Eggs stuffed with cheese and peppers
(Recipe recommended for children older than one year)
Prepare eggs stuffed with cheese and peppers for your child’s lunch if you want to give him a healthy and nourishing meal. In addition, the nutritional qualities of ingredients used to prepare eggs stuffed with cheese and peppers are essential for the harmonious development of your baby’s growing body.
- four eggs
- 250 gr. of cheese
- two red peppers
- four tablespoons of corn
- two tablespoons of butter
- a small touch of parsley
- 100 gr. pitted green olives
- salt, pepper, basil
How to cook eggs stuffed with cheese and peppers?
Besides being very tasty recipe for stuffed eggs with cheese and peppers is very practical, ready in less than half an hour.
1. Boil the eggs for 7-8 minutes to be strong.
2. Clean peppers and shave them or cut them into cubes.
3. Finely cut parsley.
4. After boiled eggs cut in half and set aside yolks.
5. Energetic mix cottage cheese with butter and spices until you get a creamy composition.
6. Add cream cheese over peppers, parsley and corn and mix until smooth.
7. Fill egg halves with cheese mixture and vegetables. Garnish with sliced green olives.
To be more savory, let eggs stuffed with cheese and peppers to cool for half an hour, not before you cover with foil food.