- 800 g of pasta (you can use mini pasta)
- previously boiled chicken breast or chicken ham chopped
- 2 types of cheese or cheese – all find the kitchen 500 g of cream
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of white pepper – optional
- salt, optional
- Parmesan cheese, optional
Boil pasta and put them in a pan greased with butter.
Put the robot cheeses and passes them well.
Add the cream and seasonings and mix well, until it becomes a compact paste.
Add sauce over pasta, then meat and put in pre heated oven tray at 220 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.