Ingredients (for more servings):
- 1 kg courgettes (in the shell)
- 2 pomegranate juice made
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Cut zucchini into large pieces, anoint him with oil and sprinkle it with salt. Put the baking in the oven heated until it becomes soft (about 30 minutes).
Take it from the shell and put it in a roomy pot along with garlic cloves and 1 liter of soup.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Pass vertical well with a blender, until pureed pumpkin turns.
Add the rest of the soup, pomegranate juice and nutmeg. Mix well. With salt and pepper. Yes a boil.
Serve the soup hot, sprinkled with a few grains of pomegranate.
- Creamy Sunchoke Soup (yinmomyangmom.com)
- Creamy Carrot Soup (myoldtowneorange.com)
- Walking Lightly Soup (michelleberryshaffer.com)
- Hearty, Healthy Winter Soups (jovinacooksitalian.com)
- Soup’s On (realisticwellness.wordpress.com)