Roasted tomato soup
(Recipe recommended for children older than 9 months)
- 1 kg tomatoes
- 2 l water
- 2 large onions
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- oregano leaves, to garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons of rice
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
Wash tomatoes and remove any damaged parts. Cut tomatoes in half and place them cut side down in a roasting pan. Drizzle them with olive oil. Put the pan in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
As tomatoes ripen, put water to boil with onion and garlic. Leave until the onion is well cooked.
Tomatoes, with juice tray all give the car separately. The juice obtained is put in boiling water and let boil 5 minutes.
Salt and pepper soup, then place the rice and simmer until it is soft.
Fire closes, leave covered soup 1/2 an hour (to swell the rice), then serve sprinkled with oregano leaves.
- Roasted Tomato and Pepper Soup with Lime Drizzle (chocolateandchiles.com)
- Roasted Tomato Soup (runningwithscissorsweightlossblog.wordpress.com)
- Summer Sweat and Roasted Tomato Thyme Soup (thoroughlynourishedlife.com)
- Tomato Soup, Homemade Tomato Soup, Tomato Soup Recipes | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Cabbage Soup (theraysofsunshine.wordpress.com)
- Warming Soup Recipe: Roast Tomato Soup (cassiefairy.com)
- Roasted Tomato and Lentil Soup (ginandjuiceboxes.com)
- Tantric Tomato-Spinach Soup (recipesfortheravenous.com)
- 5 Best Tomato Soup Recipes (todaysmama.com)
- National Soup Month (wscga.wordpress.com)