- 3 medium or 4 small zucchini
- 2-3 potatoes
- a carrot
- an onion
- 100 g cream
- basil chopped, about 2 tablespoons, plus leaflet for serving
- salt and pepper
Wash vegetables, peel and cut pieces. Boil water enough to cover. When they soak it passes the blender, add cream, butter and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste, optional longer sour lemon.
Sometimes I use sour cream instead of yogurt. The taste is just wonderful, I think the fault is subtle aroma of basil … You can serve with a little parsley added.
- You will never have to buy ‘cream of anything’ soup again! (cherrymama.wordpress.com)
- Foodie Friday: Zucchini Soup with Pasta (mydailycreativesarah.wordpress.com)
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto (fox4kc.com)
- cream of zucchini soup (reallyrisa.wordpress.com)