(Recipe recommended for children older than 6 months)
- 500 g potatoes
- one tablespoon butter
- 1 egg
- 100 ml milk
- a pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 egg
Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes in shell when water begins to boil.
When they boil, peel and pass.
Mix butter, warm milk and salt.
When the puree was a bit cooler add 1 egg and mix well.
Composition put it in a buttered form.
In a bowl beat well 1 egg with 2 tablespoons of cream and pour into shape.
Bake until browned a bit on top.
- How to Make Mashed Potatoes (answers.com)
- Delicious caramelised onion and cheese tartlets. (frugallearningcurve.com)
- Cooking Thought: December 30th 2012 (cleanyourplate.net)
- New Year’s Eve – Potato, Leek and Honey Gratin (romancingthebee.com)
- Holidays With Honey – Honey Sweet Potato Souffle (romancingthebee.com)