Green salad with egg
(Recipe recommended for children older than 1 year)
- 2 eggs
- 2 green salads
- 100 g cucumber
- 100 g tomatoes
- 10 ml lemon juice
- 10 ml oil
- 2 g salt
Lettuce leaves are chosen beautiful pass through cold water and leave to drain.
Break off small pieces and place in a bowl.
Cucumber Wash, Peel and cut cubes.
Wash and cut tomato cubes.
Add cucumbers and tomatoes over lettuce.
Add oil, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
Over salad add hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut into slivers.
Prepare shortly before meals.
For extra flavor you can add freshly cut parsley or dill.
- Fabulous Chef Salad (cantstayoutofthekitchen.com)
- Spinach Salad with Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing and Pepitas (tastespace.wordpress.com)
- Salad of Romaine, Apples and Cucumber with Walnut Bread Croutons and Toasted Walnut Vinaigrette (diplomatickitchen.com)
- American Cobb Salad (irntn.wordpress.com)
- Turkish salad (greenandginger.wordpress.com)