Potatoes with cheese
(Recipe recommended for children older than one year)
Potatoes with cheese can be a delicious dinner for your child. Potatoes with cheese have a high nutrient intake and taste delicious, so that your child will enjoy dinner and will reward you with a smile full of gratitude.
As it is tasty potato recipe with cheese, the ingredients are so cheap that it contains. Here’s what you need to prepare 3 servings of potatoes with cheese:
- 2 potatoes
- 100 g cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons of flour
How to cook potatoes with cheese?
Potatoes with cheese are relatively easy to prepare, with a cooking time of 1 hour. Here are the steps that you have to have in mind when preparing potatoes with cheese:
1. Clean, wash and boil the potatoes.
2. After you have boiled, mashed potatoes do.
3. Yes grated feta.
4. Beat egg in a separate bowl.
5. Mix puree with egg, cheese, flour and salt to taste until it becomes a homogeneous composition.
6. Forming rolls 3 cm thick and 6 cm long and fry them in hot oil.
7. Garnish rolls with ketchup.
Prepare potatoes with cheese and you and your child delight in him with a tasty dinner, healthy and nourishing.