(Recipe recommended for older children 9 months)
- 250 g carrots
- 10 ml oil
- 10 ml apple cider vinegar with honey
- a pinch of salt
- chopped parsley
Peel carrots, wash and give the small grater.
In a bowl mix well the oil with vinegar and salt, then add carrots over.
Add a tablespoon of chopped parsley and mix until smooth.
- Spinach Salad with Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing and Pepitas (tastespace.wordpress.com)
- Energy food (clew.lu)
- Carote al latte (Carrots Braised in Milk) (memoriediangelina.com)
- Shredded Carrot Cranberry Salad (health-heretic.com)
- The carrot (francobolli666.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Carrot Soup (myoldtowneorange.com)